Redemption time.


 Here it comes. Labour Day and May 3rd Constitution Day. For Polish people that means a really long weekend. This year, for most of the students in Poland, a whole week is free from school. What a wonderful opportunity to do something relaxing and fun. Maybe a trip to the mountains with your friends? That’s what I was about to do until … strep throat attacked me (to be more detailed, my tonsils). Again. I guess I’m not the luckiest human being on Earth.

 However, there is a bright side of me staying at home. Maybe not blinding bright, but somehow still positive. I finally have time to write and add posts on this blog. I really enjoy writing. I haven’t done it since high school, but recently I barely have time to eat a proper breakfast. Apparently, fate has given me a chance to redeem myself. So here I am. Stay tuned because, since now I have too much time, I will post something every day.

 And to those that are going to have a great time with their families and friends during the long weekend… I envy you. But still, I hope it will be a wonderful time for you. Have fun!

Comments